We always do our best and we are introducing our creativity while working on projects. Further on you may find more information on some of our projects.
Our extensive experience is an excellent basis for the successful realization of your intentions.
We are providing a wide range of consulting services in the structural and civil engineering and we are pleased to resolve unique assignments. We are always taking on challenges and lead them to solutions.
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF PHYSICAL PLANNING LICENCES
- Authorization for validation (nostrification) structural part of the investment-technical documentation in civil and structural engineering
- Authorization for structural design of highway and motorway roads
- Authorization for geotechnical design
- Authorization for geotechnical investigation and field testing
- Authorization for design of protection, conservation, presentation and rehabilitation of National Monuments
MINISTRY OF PHYSICAL PLANNING, CONSTRUCTION AND ECOLOGY OF REPUBLIC OF SRPSKA LICENCES
- Licence for technical documentation, civil and structural engineering design
GOVERNMENT OF BRČKO DISTRICT B&H, DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SECURITY LICENCES
- Authorization for design of technical documentation and construction contained in code 71-12-Engineering activities and related technical consultancy and 43.99 – Other specialised construction activities
Software for foundation design
DC-Grundbruch / DC-Bearing
Bearing capacity analysis acc. to DIN 1054:2005 / DIN 4017 / SIA 267 / ÖNORM B 4435-2 / ÖNORM B 1997-1-1 / Eurocode 7 / Terzaghi / Brinch Hansen
DC-Setzung / DC-Settle
Analysis of settlement of any number of foundations acc. to DIN-u 4019
DC-Fundament / DC-Footing
Analysis of footings (rectangular, strip, circular footings) with all foundation engineering checks and optimization
Seventh International Conference on masonry
Semi-probabilistic proof of capacity and reliability index masonry dome in the case of radial pressure due to the effect of constant load
The research of the strength of tuffa stone as architectural and building stone
Statistical evaluation of the characteristic strength
Rules for reinforcement according to DIN 1045-1: 2001-07, Manual
Structural assessment for temporary protection of the Old Mosque in Senkovici Village in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Existing historical foundation system of two Old Bridges from the Ottoman period in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Overview of the historical foundation methods
Assessment of the present state of cultural and historical heritage using refractional seismic method
The Bridge in Plandiše
Seismic strengthening and repair of typical stone masonry historical buildings in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Case study on seismic behaviour of traditional stone masonry minarets in Bosnia and Herzegovina
Designer’s firm Interprojekt d.o.o. was founded in 1999 and run by chartered engineers Mustafa Humo, PhD MSc CEng and Salko Kulukčija, PhD MSc CEng. Since then the firm has significantly enhanced the scope of services. We’ve been constantly putting an effort towards a continuous development of our cooperation with the Civil and Structural Engineering Faculty in Mostar, other civil and structural engineering faculties, local and international as well as several leading engineering consultancy firms in Germany. Thanks to this cooperation we’ve gained precious experiences and knowledge in applying the top and up-to-date scientific and practical engineering achievements.